The meeting is held in two parts. The first part is a meeting with representatives of Notified Bodies only and the second part of the meeting will take place with representatives of Notified Bodies, of the Industry association and from European Commission.
- Survey on applications by the Team-NB member notified bodies under the MDR/IVDR and how this compares with their current scope under the three current directives AIMDD/MDD/IVDD.
- Team-NB participates at the international workshop on global use and application UDI.
- MedTech forum : Team-NB members answered the questions of the audience in the session: “What’s happening with Notified Bodies?”.
- The CAMD (Competent Authorities for Medical Devices) published on their web site 2 documents related to FAQs to the transitional provisions of MDR and IVDR.
- Article in Politico by Sarah Wheaton
- New member
- Team-NB has collected information from members about their re-application.
- 57th NB-Med meeting is planned on 10 and 11th October in Brussels.
- Extraordinary General Assembly of the association will take place in Brussels, at the NH Collection Grand Sablon.
- Article from Amanda Maxwell : A majority of notified bodies members of Team-NB, will submit their application to be designated following the new regulations, still at the end of 2017.