The meeting is held in two parts. The first part is a meeting with representatives of Notified Bodies only and the second part of the meeting will take place with representatives of Notified Bodies, of the Industry association and from European Commission.
- Team-NB participates at the roundtable on standard and guidelines for safety mechanisms in the Medical Devices Regulation and Sharps Directive to improve healthcare worker, patient and user safety under the aegis of Rory Palmer, MEP.
- Team-NB participated at the Advisory board meeting, Joint Action on market surveillance of medical devices
- Team-NB represented at the 1st MDCG meeting open to stakeholders
- BioWorld MedTech article on Medical Devices CE marking
- Survey on applications by the Team-NB member notified bodies under the MDR/IVDR and how this compares with their current scope under the three current directives AIMDD/MDD/IVDD.
- Team-NB participates at the international workshop on global use and application UDI.
- MedTech forum : Team-NB members answered the questions of the audience in the session: “What’s happening with Notified Bodies?”.
- The CAMD (Competent Authorities for Medical Devices) published on their web site 2 documents related to FAQs to the transitional provisions of MDR and IVDR.
- Article in Politico by Sarah Wheaton
- New member