The meeting is held in two parts. The first part is a meeting with representatives of Notified Bodies only and the second part of the meeting will take place with representatives of Notified Bodies, of the Industry association and from European Commission.
- New regulations , phase 2 interpretation working groups meeting in Frankfurt
- Françoise Schlemmer will be involved in training on the regulatory aspects of medical devices and more specifically on the impacts of the new European regulation.
- For the 7th time, Team-NB has run a survey among its members to analyse the certificates being issued, trying to differentiate between various directives and types of certificates.
- NBs attendance to NB-Med meetings
- 56th NB-Med meeting will take place on 11 and 12th April.
- General Assembly of the association will take place at the NH Collection Grand Sablon on April 11th 2017.
- European Parliament adopts formally the two texts MDR and IVD
- ENVI committee tabled a recommendation for debate and vote in plenary session of the European Parliament.
- NB-MED Chair and vice-president Hans-Heiner Junker attended the Meeting of the Regulatory Affairs Committee meeting of Medtech Europe.
- Vice-president Hans-Heiner Junker attended a seminar organized by EUROMCONTACT for their members.