The meeting is held in two parts. The first part is a meeting with representatives of Notified Bodies only and the second part of the meeting will take place with representatives of Notified Bodies, of the Industry association and from European Commission.
- 57th NB-Med meeting is planned on 10 and 11th October in Brussels.
- Extraordinary General Assembly of the association will take place in Brussels, at the NH Collection Grand Sablon.
- Article from Amanda Maxwell : A majority of notified bodies members of Team-NB, will submit their application to be designated following the new regulations, still at the end of 2017.
- Politico Article : Medical devices regulations need action to begin relay race
- Françoise Schlemmer attended a conference on notified bodies views on the MDR at the MEDPHARMPLAST workshop
- New regulations , phase 2 interpretation working groups meeting in Frankfurt
- Françoise Schlemmer will be involved in training on the regulatory aspects of medical devices and more specifically on the impacts of the new European regulation.
- For the 7th time, Team-NB has run a survey among its members to analyse the certificates being issued, trying to differentiate between various directives and types of certificates.
- NBs attendance to NB-Med meetings
- 56th NB-Med meeting will take place on 11 and 12th April.