On October 11th general assembly meeting, Team-NB decided to suspend the audits against the Code of Conduct in order to work on the preparation of interpretations on MDR requirements in an objective of harmonisation.
- Team-NB director and 10 NBs members attended the COCIR seminar on Medical Device Software
- Team-NB has 2 representatives attending the 1st Workshop of the EUnetHTA Task Force on HTA and Medical Device Regulation
- Registration of TEAM NB in the EMA stakeholders database
- JAMS publishes stakeholder leaflets
- Team-NB position paper on “Points to add to contracts between Manufacturers and notified bodies”
- Article from Amanda Maxwell in Medtech Insight
- Team-NB press release on 2017 sector survey has been sent to stakeholders
- Team-NB sector survey is available on our website
- During an information meeting on the new European regulation on medical devices organized by the French competent authority – ANSM, the management reports on the survey carried out by Team-NB
- Team-NB participates at the roundtable on standard and guidelines for safety mechanisms in the Medical Devices Regulation and Sharps Directive to improve healthcare worker, patient and user safety under the aegis of Rory Palmer, MEP.